Industry analysts, service peers from leading manufacturers, and PTC technology experts will come together in Nashville.
If you are a service leader looking to transform your service organization for sustainable competitive advantage, you should attend PTC Live Global featuring the Service Exchange. Not only will you learn about the latest research and innovations from industry analysts, leading manufacturers and PTC technology solution leaders, you’ll also make new connections and collaborate with peers facing similar challenges in their organizations.
From expert presenters and colleague best practices, to innovative applications of disruptive, new technology and exclusive insights into PTC’s solution roadmaps, you will learn how to overcome challenges and increase your organization’s service revenue, profitability and customer value.
Who should attend?
Service Exchange learning and networking opportunities are designed for service leaders within a manufacturer, service provider or equipment operator’s global service organization, including::
- Product Support Services
- Parts Management and Planning
- Parts Pricing
- Technical/Service/Parts Information
- Customer Experience/Support/Contact Center
- Field Service
- Hear how other industry-leading organizations are increasing service revenue and profitability
- Gain a greater understanding of how PTC's expertise and best-in-class technology solutions can address your service organization's needs now and in the future
- Learn how smart, connected products and IoT technology enable greater service efficiencies and new revenue streams
- Identify opportunities to build customer value through service
- Use the latest industry research, insights and best practices to inform your long-term service business strategy
- Create valuable new contacts within the service community
Who is attending?
Service Exchange leaders from the following organizations will be attending PTC Live Global featuring the Service Exchange this year.
- AGCO Corporation
- Amazon Lab126
- American Airlines
- Boston Engineering
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Cisco Systems
- Dassault Falcon Jet Corporation
- Diebold, Inc.
- Federal-Mogul Corporation
- FedEx Express
- IDC Manufacturing Insights
- John Deere
- Miller Industries Towing Equipment Inc.
- Lexmark International, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Space Systems
- The Service Council
- Service Strategies Corporation
- Southwest Airlines
- TE Connectivity
Join hundreds of your peers in Nashville and transform your service organization as you enter a smart, connected world.
Register now to join hundreds of your peers to share industry research and technology, innovative concepts and best practices for transforming your service organization as you enter a smart, connected world.