Industry analysts, academics, service experts, and executives from leading manufacturers will come together in Nashville.
If you are a service leader looking to transform your service organization for sustainable competitive advantage, you should attend PTC Live Global featuring the Service Exchange. Here you will join your peers in a compelling learning environment exploring leading service opportunities, best practices and technology, including ways that organizations are leveraging the Internet of Things (IoT) and smart, connected products to enable new service capabilities.
From expert presentations and industry case studies to exclusive insights into PTC’s solution roadmaps, you will learn how to overcome challenges and increase your organization’s service revenue, profitability and customer value.
Click here to view the Service Exchange Track Agenda at PTC Live Global 2015.
Who should attend?
Service Exchange learning and networking opportunities are designed for service leaders within a manufacturer, service provider or equipment operator’s global service organization responsible for such business areas as:
- Product Support Services
- Parts Management and Planning
- Parts Pricing
- Technical/Service/Parts Information
- Customer Experience/Support/Contact Center
- Field Service
- Use the latest industry research, insights and best practices to inform your long-term service business strategy.
- Hear how other industry-leading organizations are increasing service revenue and profitability.
- Understand the predictable evolutionary path organizations are moving through as they strive to sustain and grow their business.
- Identify opportunities to build customer value through service.
- Learn how smart, connected products and IoT technology enable greater service efficiencies and new revenue streams.
- Gain a greater understanding of how PTC’s expertise and best-in-class solutions can address your service organization’s needs now and in the future.
- Create valuable new contacts within the service community.
Register now to join hundreds of your peers to share industry research and technology, innovative concepts and best practices for transforming your service organization as you enter a smart, connected world.