The call for presentations is now open, and submissions will be accepted online through January 11, 2013. Submit your proposal now.
Share your expertise at PTC Live Global
June 9-13, 2013 | Anaheim, California
You have spent years honing your skills using PTC products. Now share your experience and knowledge by submitting a proposal for consideration as a presentation at PTC Live Global 2013.
The purpose of this conference is to provide high quality education and networking opportunities. Our multiple day, multiple track format offers a self-directed, facilitated learning environment with education sessions, training, and an extensive expo area. Education sessions, focus on current products, best practices and challenges facing engineers and administrators.
Your presentation will help the larger community of PTC customers streamline their processes, put best practices in place and overcome their business challenges.
As a presenter at PTC Live Global you will:
- Demonstrate your skills, knowledge and subject-matter expertise
- Showcase the innovations of your company or team
- Be eligible for the "2013 PTC Live Global Speaker Awards," and the opportunity to receive recognition from the PTC community
- Have access to extensive presenter training
- Receive a complimentary registration for the event
- Invite a colleague to attend the event at a 50% discount
Things to consider when you are creating your submission:
- Make the submission about your experience. Your fellow attendees are looking for the entire story; what brought you to where you are in your session, the problem, challenges and failures that brought you to success. Include this in your abstract submission.
- Include time for interaction. This is a terrific opportunity for you to learn from the audience while they learn from you and each other.
- Be passionate. You expertise probably stems from your passion for the subject. Make sure to convey this passion in your abstract submission.
Session Categories >
- Share your best tips and techniques
- Explore a specific theme or process and highlight the approaches you can take by leveraging PTC solutions
- Share your or your company’s story
- Describe a challenge, process improvement or business issue you sought to solve
- Discuss how your approach combined with PTC products and solutions have resulted in real value and results
- Reveal new ideas and uses of PTC products that were not in the user manual
- Give a perspective on a trend on how you are staying one step ahead
Session formats >
- Lecture with Demonstration: This session is a delivered lecture style with a heavy use of demonstrations to illustrate the topic being presented
- Panel Discussion: Sessions provide a venue for two to three speakers to share their work on a perspective selected topic with the majority of the session time used to facilitate discussion with the audience
- Presentation and Discussion: Share conceptual or methodological solutions using PTC products through a lecture followed by an interactive audience participation session
Please note that each session must allow for 10 minutes of question and answer.
Selection criteria >
All submissions are reviewed and evaluated and presentations are selected based on the following criteria:
- Completeness of the overall submission
- Detail included in the abstract
- Quality of the audience takeaways
- Originality of the theme or topic
- Level of session interactivity and diversity of presentation format
Obtain the necessary approval from your organization >
Your participation in PTC Live Global allows you to showcase your expertise and your organization’s market leadership and business innovation. By attending sessions and networking, you will gain knowledge that will immediately benefit you and your team.
Show your manager the benefits you and your organization will reap as a result of your attendance and presentation. You are proactively identifying ways to increase company exposure and educate yourself on the latest industry innovations. Industry leaders from across the U.S. and abroad, media analysts and other industry influencers are expected to attend PTC Live Global in 2013. By highlighting your organization’s unique initiatives and product development processes, you will be broadcasting your successes in front of potential future customers in a credible and highly visible environment.