Call for presentations opens fall 2014!
If you’ve attended PTC Live Global, you know the value of customer-led sessions that feature proven best practices, time-saving tips and tricks, and streamlined processes.
Help us recreate that unique learning experience at PTC Live Global, June 7-10, 2015 in Nashville by presenting at that event.
All PTC Live Global presenters will receive:
- Complimentary full-conference registration (limited to two per session)
- Recognition as a subject-matter expert
- The opportunity to boost your professional career
- Professional coaching to help enhance your presentation skills
- The chance to showcase the innovations of your company or team
- The opportunity to receive a 2015 PTC Live Global Speaker Awards, and other recognition from the PTC community
- And, the appreciation of your peers for bringing valuable new tips and best practices!
If you would like more information about how to benefit from presenting or the 2015 Call for Presentations process, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Call for Presentations
The call for presentations will open in fall 2014, but you can start getting ready to submit your abstract now.
Please note that each session must allow for 10 minutes of question and answer.
Selection criteria >
All submissions are reviewed and evaluated and presentations are selected based on the following criteria:
- Completeness of the overall submission
- Detail included in the abstract
- Quality of the audience takeaways
- Originality of the theme or topic
- Level of session interactivity and diversity of presentation format
Obtain the necessary approval from your organization >
Your participation in PTC Live Global allows you to showcase your expertise and your organization’s market leadership and business innovation. By attending sessions and networking, you will gain knowledge that will immediately benefit you and your team.
Show your manager the benefits you and your organization will reap as a result of your attendance and presentation. You are proactively identifying ways to increase company exposure and educate yourself on the latest industry innovations. Industry leaders from across the U.S. and abroad, media analysts and other industry influencers are expected to attend PTC Live Global in 2015. By highlighting your organization’s unique initiatives and product development processes, you will be broadcasting your successes in front of potential future customers in a credible and highly visible environment.